Terms and Conditions
- Purchaser. This is you, the purchaser of Peek Protect. We will also use “you” and “your” to refer to you.
- Booking. This is the event or experience you have purchased from Peek Partner via Peek Travel.
- Booking Value. This is the cost of the Booking. This is defined as the base price of your transaction.
- Peek Travel. The ticket selling platform, operated by Peek Partner, from which you transacted your booking for your experience.
- Peek Partner. Peek Travel, Inc., or one of its affiliates, the company with which you have your Booking.
- Peek Protect. This is the service provided by Spot that allows you to cancel your Booking for any reason of your choosing.
- Spot. the company that provides the refund service of Peek Protect. Spot is not affiliated with Peek Partner.
What is Peek Protect?
If you cancel your Booking on your own initiative at least 24 hours before the start of your first Booking, Spot will refund 100% of the protected amount listed in your confirmation email. Additional services or fees will not be refunded.
Peek Protect starts at 12:01 AM UTC on the day after you purchase your first Booking and lasts until 24 hours before your first Booking starts.
Peek Protect is not insurance but is rather a product provided by Spot, which is not an insurance company.
What is excluded?
Peek Protect will not cover cancellations of any Booking initiated by Peek Partner. Additionally Peek Protect will not cover cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of your first booking.
What’s the cost?
Peek Protect costs 8% or 11% of the Booking Value depending on the type of Booking. Peek Protect is non-refundable, even in the event that you do not use Peek Protect.
How to use
If you decide to cancel your Booking at your own initiative at least 24 hours before the start of your first Booking and you have purchased Peek Protect, Spot will refund 100% of the protected amount listed in your confirmation email. Additional services or fees will not be refunded.
There is no proof or documentation required to use Peek Protect. Refund requests should be processed within 24-72 hours of the request. Refunds should be processed within 72-96 hours of you receiving confirmation of the cancellation of your Booking.
- Please click here at least 24 hours before the start of your first Booking if you wish to cancel and receive a refund. You will need to provide some basic information, including your Order ID Number, the Date and Time of your experience and a brief explanation of your cancellation reason.
- Spot will reach out via email to confirm that your Booking cancellation has been processed.
- Following this confirmation, Spot will issue you a refund within 72-96 hours, either directly or through Peek Travel. Refunds will be made in $USD and processed back to your original form of payment used to purchase Peek Protect. Please note it may take 5 to 7 business days for the funds to be returned to your account.
Questions on how to use?
Servicing and refunds under Peek Protect are exclusively provided by Spot. To ensure prompt service, all questions should be directed to Spot, not Peek Partner. In the event of difficulties understanding or using Peek Protect, please visit our Contact Us Page for convenient ways to reach us.